The outer body is made up of Mild Steel with a powder-coated inner chamber which is made of Stainless Steel, Heater and Fan provided as per IS standard Acrylic Trays for keeping panel.
However, Cycle of the unit from 42°C to 48°C & from 48°C to 42°C in 45 to 75 minutes to test colour coated panels.
Control panel consists of Main Switch along with Digital Temp. So, Controller with fine setting & PT-100 sensor built in a box fixed on the top of the chamber. And, Low Water Indicator with Buzzer.
Low-Temperature Water Baths:
- Inner Chamber and lid made of Stainless Steel.
- Outer Chamber made of mild steel with powder
- Coating or Stainless Steel.
- The gap between the chamber filled with high grade glass wool to minimise the heat loss.
- For uniform heating, high speed stirrer is provided.
- Microprocessor PID temperature controller cum indicator with timer.
- Temp. range ambient to 99.9⁰C
- Accuracy: ± 1⁰C
|Size Ratting Watts|
|L x B x H|
|12” x 10” x 8” 1.5 kW|
|14” x 12” x 10” 2.0 kW|
|18” x 14” x 12” 2.5 kW|
|20” x 20” x 20” 3.5 kW|
We are catering to a wide range of instruments and types of equipment for every Laboratory includes Paint, Printing Ink, Powder Coating, Pigment, Varnish Testing Instruments, Oil, Petroleum, Grease, Bitumen testing, Lab Wares, Silica-wares, Porcelain, Platinum-Wares. Water Testing / Analysing Instruments and test Kits
Glass-wares & Laboratory Chemicals Analytical testing instruments.
Electronic measuring instruments and other products used for research and development.
Follow us on:
For more Enquiry/Details please fill our Contact Form.